Team members demonstrate a commitment to provide quality products and services to the customer.
- Always remember that the customer is why we are here
- Look for solutions that are mutually beneficial
- Handle difficult situations with patience and care and understand the customer's point of view
- Provide quality products and services by striving to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers
Team members possess a high level of ethical behavior.
- Be honest, fair, trustworthy and do the right thing
- Maintain confidentiality
- Address and report unethical behavior
- Demonstrate consistency between what is said and what is done
Teamwork and Learning
Team members communicate and work together to achieve common goals.
- Create and reinforce a positive work environment with humor and common courtesy
- Never be afraid to ask for assistance from another team member
- Practice non-defensive behavior and inquire into other team members' thinking
- Resolve conflicts directly with the person involved
- Be proactive versus reactive in problem solving
- Fellow team members are co-owners – treat them as you would like to be treated
- Admit to mistakes and share what you've learned
- When presenting problems always bring your best ideas for solution
- Communicate negative information as quickly as you would communicate positive news
- Improve the company and yourself by taking advantage of company offered training and education
Team members leave for home uninjured every day.
- Practice safety in everything you do
- Step in and help other team members when needed
- Live a healthy lifestyle in order to better perform your work tasks
- Speak up about unsafe behaviors
Team members take responsibility for their own actions.
- Hold yourself accountable for your own work
- Attempt to maintain an even disposition regardless of the impact of the problem
- Limit personal business on the job
- Speak positively about team members, our company and our competition
You own this company – treat it as such and practice ownership behavior.
- Maintain ownership of a customer complaint or problem until it is solved
- Protect the company's assets and spend capital and expense money as if it were your own – it is
- Do a day's work in a day