|As the fluidity of this situation moves at break-neck speed, we feel impelled to communicate to you the efforts NewAge Industries has instituted to protect our team members and their uninterrupted efforts to supply you, our valued customers, with the product and services you need to achieve your business goals. NewAge has instituted several temporary policies effective immediately:
- Suspension of all international travel until further notice
- Limited all domestic travel to instances of critical need; must be approved by a director of the organization
- Visitors to our facilities are limited to deliveries of essential supplies and services and meetings of critical need. Visitors coming to NewAge facilities must fill out a questionnaire and submit it three days prior to arrival. Approval will be determined by a company director.
- Team members are being asked to strongly consider conducting all customer and supplier meetings and training via virtual meeting technologies like Zoom whenever possible
- NewAge has purchased additional equipment and bandwidth to enable a larger, multi-departmental segment of the team to work remotely should future conditions dictate
Our supply chains continue to report stable conditions for raw materials within their networks. We will continue to conduct frequent, short-term mitigation strategy meetings as this situation changes. We are committed to continue to implement policy changes as needed to protect the health and safety of our team members, while realizing the importance of servicing your critical fluid transfer needs.