Position: Territory Sales Representative - NewAge Products
The NewAge Territory Sales Representative manages NewAge Customers, Distributors and OEMs within a specified geographical territory. This position is responsible and accountable for maintaining and growing sales with existing accounts and prospective accounts. The Territory Sales Representative works closely with other NAI Departments as the liaison between these departments and the customer using positive communication, collaboration and cooperation.
- Utilize sales process and develop new solutions for customers to increase sales within a defined geographical territory
- Develops new sales opportunities, tracking opportunities through the sales process and closing the opportunities
- Travel to existing accounts and prospective accounts as required by the sales process
- Travel to trade shows, exhibitions and other events as required
- Remains in contact as required with existing accounts and prospective accounts to obtain orders by planning and organizing work schedules
- Works closely with Customer Service team to grow sales and ensure customer and prospective customer needs are met or exceeded
- Follow company policies and procedures, takes ownership of requests; oversees the internal flow and completion of these requests;
has a sense of urgency in completing them
- Manages the entire sales process to completion
- Develop strong business relationship with existing accounts and prospective accounts
- Become knowledgeable of NAI competitors and their products
- Communicates industry news or trends learned with the rest of the NAI Sales Team
- Shares any internal knowledge learned with rest of NAI Sales Team that may impact our Customers/Distributors/OEMs
- Keep the sales management team updated on all major events and issues
- Responsible for self-improvement
- Proficient use of interpersonal skills through sales visits, via phone and email
- Other duties as assigned
- Reports to NewAge National Sales Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university or 10+ years related experience
- 3-5 years sales experience with responsibility for sales growth and business development
- Technical sales experience in B2B environment a plus
- Experience in direct sales to customers as both inside sales and outside sales a plus
- Experience with Sandler sales system or other sales process a plus
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record of sales performance and achievements
- Strong team player with all company departments
- Strong customer orientation and drive to effectively meet customer requirements
- Goal oriented with strategic analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Commitment to company core values
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Must be able to work with fractions, decimals, and metric dimensions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete and dynamic variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and depth perception.
The Territory Sales Representative works primarily in an office environment with a majority of their time spent utilizing a phone and computer. This position will also be required to travel via various modes of transportation
Travel requirements — Approximately 20% annual average overnight travel per request of NewAge National Sales Manager
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Please Note: NewAge only hires those who do not smoke or use tobacco or vaping products.
TOP OF PAGE
Be part of a growing DYNAMIC COMPANY with over 60 years of quality service and an industry leader in state of the art technology. Come work with us!
SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
NewAge Industries, Inc.
145 James Way
Southampton, PA 18966-3817
Attn: Human Resources
Paste text directly into the email message body or attach Word, PDF, or plain text documents only.
NewAge Industries is an equal opportunity employer looking only for honest, ethical, highly-motivated team players to grow with us. Our positions offer a competitive compensation plan, with excellent benefits, including bonus (gainshare), medical, dental, life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement program, paid holidays and vacations, and retirement benefits that include a pension plan, 401k, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).