Platinum-Cured Silicone Hose
NewAge Industries recently introduced Silbrade® Platinum braid-reinforced silicone hose, another offering in our line of silicone tubing and hose products. The hose is manufactured using platinum-cured silicone thermoset material, which results in a purer flow of product through the hose. Its braid reinforcement allows for increased pressure capabilities over unreinforced silicone tubing.
Applications include medical and dental equipment, laboratory uses, blood and biological fluid handling, hot fill systems, beverage and dairy service, food handling, appliances, deionized water transfer, thermal protection and electrically-associated equipment.
Features of Silbrade Platinum hose include:
- Non-toxic ingredients manufactured from FDA compliant materials
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Substantially increased pressure capabilities over unreinforced tubing
- Nonreactive to body tissues and fluids
- Will not support bacteria growth
- Ability to resist extreme temperature variation: -100°F to 400°F / -73°C to 204°C
- Kink resistant yet highly flexible
- Excellent weatherability properties – resists U.V. exposure, ozone, gases and moisture
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled environment
Silbrade Platinum is stocked in sizes from 1/4" to 1" I.D., and other silicone products – unreinforced tubing in peroxide and platinum cured styles, medical grades and vacuum rated hose – are available, along with barbed fittings and hose clamps.
Learn more about new Silbrade Platinum hose here.