Urebrade® Braid Reinforced
- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the wall of flexible, ether-based polyurethane
- Offers much greater pressure capability than unreinforced polyurethane tubing
- Made from non-toxic raw ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Resin is listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-61) for use with potable water
- Resistant to weathering†, tearing, impact, abrasion, radiation exposure, oils, greases, and fuels††
- Wide range of temperature resistance; -90°F to 175°F
- Free of DEHP, phthalates, BPA and conflict minerals
- RoHS compliant
- Naturally transparent for visual contact with the flow
Abrasive Powder Transfer • Agricultural Lines • Air Tools • Cement Slurries • Granular Transfer • Hydraulic Lines • Lubricated Air Feeds • Lubrication Lines • Nuclear Power Facilities • Oil & Fuel Lines†† • Petroleum Products Transfer†† • Robotics • Transfer Lines for Clean Liquids • Transfer Lines for Internal Contamination Fluids • Well Pipe & Cable Jacket
Fittings & Clamps
Hardness, Shore A ±5
Tensile Strength, psi
Elongation at Break, %
Brittle Temperature, °F
Max. Operating Temperature, °F
†Hydrolytic Stability — UREBRADE is supplied in an ether formulation, making it resistant to attack from moisture and fungi. The resin used in UREBRADE is listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61).
Where applications involve repeated flexing, heavy vibration, or abrasion, UREBRADE offers superior service life over other materials.
Ester-based UREBRADE is available through minimum order — call for details.
††Due to additives in today’s gasoline and petroleum products, field testing should be performed.
For easy identification, transparent UREBRADE is imprinted with the trademarked name.
|Working PSI |
|2200226||[B]||.500||.750||.125||25, 50, 100||150||1.500||11.92|
|2200457||[B]||1.000||1.300||.150||25, 50, 100||80||3.500||26.32|
[B] Limited stock item; lead times and minimums may apply — call for details.
Add length suffix to part number when ordering. Example: 100 ft. of 1/4″ I.D. x .470″ O.D. standard hose is part number 220 0072-100.
Working pressures are calculated from burst testing using a 4:1 safety factor. Application testing is recommended.
Cut coils available; charges apply — call for details.
Due to the coil diameter, some larger sizes must ship via truck.
ID is the critical dimension for fittings application.
All custom products are subject to minimum order quantities and lead times. For other custom options, please contact us.