Antimicrobial PVC Tubing
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Free of phthalates, latex and animal-derived ingredients
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- Antimicrobial ingredient is throughout the tubing, not only on an inside liner as with other products
- Transparent for visual flow contact
- Contains antimicrobial technology to guard against bacteria such as E. coli, listeria, salmonella, legionella, MRSA, campylobacter and pseudomonas
- Well suited for food and beverage applications including non-fatty aqueous, milk and alcoholic beverages (up to 20% ABV; less than or equal to 8% ABV in NSF applications)
- Heat sealable
- REACH and RoHS compliant
Beverage Transfer • Food Handling • Milk and Dairy Products • Alcoholic Beverages up to 20% ABV (8% in NSF uses) • Potable Water Lines • Chemical and Fluid Transfer
Fittings & Clamps
Hardness, Shore A ±5
Operating Temperature Range, °F
Operating Temperature Range, °C
-40 to 125
-40 to 52
CLEARFLO Ag-47 is suitable for a wide variety of food contact applications and designed to protect your food or beverage product from harmful bacteria. It’s manufactured from a clear flexible Shore A74 phthalate-free compound with the addition of antimicrobial protection. The antimicrobial technology is especially effective where there is infrequent use of fluids in warm or humid conditions and the tubing has no opportunity to dry thoroughly between uses.
The antimicrobial properties protect the tubing against organisms that can cause growth-based discoloration and odors. Testing has proven that the active ingredients neutralize bacteria rapidly, and because the ingredients do not dissipate with use, they can be expected to offer protection for an extended time under normal conditions. CLEARFLO Ag-47 offers antibacterial performance to ISO 22196:2011.
Unlike some products CLEARFLO Ag-47 is 100% protected with the effective additive, which is present throughout the tube and not only on a liner, for protection on all surfaces. This is important in applications where the tubing is submerged or dipped into fluid or if any surface of the tubing is cut or becomes compromised. Tubing products that only offer a liner layer of antimicrobial protection risk the liner becoming separated from the cover. If the antimicrobial layer is cut, the tubing under that cut becomes susceptible to bacteria growth. This can often happen at the fitting.
The active ingredients in CLEARFLO Ag-47 will have no detrimental effect on yeasts used for brewing.
Also available in a non-antimicrobial formulation as Clearflo® 70 unreinforced tubing.
|Working PSI |
Standard coil length is 100 ft. Add length suffix to part number when ordering.
Example: 100 ft. of 3/16″ I.D. x 5/16″ O.D. tubing is part number 119 0035-100.
Sold by standard coil length only.
ID is the critical dimension for fittings application.
All custom products are subject to minimum order quantities and lead times. For other custom options, please contact us.