Nylobrade® Push-On Braid
Reinforced Opaque Hose
- A blend of nitrile rubber and PVC reinforced with polyester
- Specially designed for use with Push-On style barbed fittings which eliminate the need for clamps
- Non-marking cover, resistant to UV, ozone, and abrasion
- Electrically non-conductive
- Offers cold temperature flexibility
- Well suited for air and water lines and outdoor use
- Silicone free — use as air hose in paint applications
- Lighter weight and more abrasion resistant than all-rubber, push-on style hose
Chemical Transfer • Coolant Lines • Filling Lines • Hydraulics • Instrumentation Lines • Material Handling • Pneumatics • Spray Systems • Air Lines • Water & Fluid Lines
Fittings & Clamps
Hardness, Shore A ±5
Tensile Strength, psi
Ultimate Elongation, %
100% Modulus of Elasticity, %
Max. Operating Temperature, °F
(when used with appropriate clamps)
**Values listed are typical and are meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for the application.
Nylobrade Push-On Hose may be used up to 200 psi at 68°F. Elevated temperatures require in-field testing to determine suitability for use without clamps.
The opaque black color of Nylobrade Push-On Hose helps hide dirt and scuff marks.
|Working PSI |
Standard coil length is 100 ft. Add length suffix to part number when ordering.
Example: 100 ft. of 1/4” I.D. x 1/2” O.D. tubing is part number 431 0054-100. Working pressures are calculated from burst testing using a 4:1 safety factor. Application testing is recommended.
[ID] is the critical dimension for fittings application.
All custom products are subject to minimum order quantities and lead times. For other custom options, please contact us.