- Made from Class VI, FDA-sanctioned ingredients for use with food and beverage contact surfaces
- Natural translucent color for visual contact with the flow
- Remains flexible at temperatures from -29°F to 160°F
- Non-toxic; odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Remains pliable even after extended contact with alcohol
- Good weatherability properties — resists gases and moisture
- Low friction coefficient and good general chemical resistance
Beverage Distribution • Deionized Water Transfer • Food & Beverage Processing • Hospitals & Laboratories • Medical Devices • Pharmaceutical Processing
Fittings & Clamps
- Newloc® Acetal Push-to-Connect Fittings
- Newloc® Brass Push-to-Connect Fittings
- Thermobarb® Plastic Multi-Barbed Fittings
- Thermobarb® FDA Polypropylene Barbed Y Fittings
- Thermobarb® Brass Barbed Fittings
- Oetiker® Ear Type Clamps
- Kwik Clamp™ Nylon Double Bond Clamps
- Stainless Steel Worm Gear Clamps
Hardness, Shore D
Hardness, Shore A
Tensile Strength, psi
Elongation at Break, %
Brittle Temperature, °F
Max. Operating Temp., °F
PE-LINED EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) tubing is designed for use where cleanliness and flexibility are required. It offers good general chemical resistance and non-toxicity. A co-extruded product, PE-LINED EVA is made of a low density polyethylene liner with an EVA outer cover. It is manufactured in a patented process (Patent No. 4061461) to ensure the highest bond quality possible.
PE-LINED EVA tubing meets Class VI requirements and is suitable for use in poultry and meat processing. PE-LINED EVA also meets or exceeds standards in National Formulary, Vol. 14 for containers for injectables (plastics).
For working temperatures up to 180°F and greater stress resistance, ask about irradiated PE-LINED EVA tubing.
|Part Number||Note||ID||OD||Wall||Working PSI (at 70°F)||Burst PSI (at 70°F)||Colors||Weight (lbs/100 ft)|
|4100047||[B]||.125 (1/8)||.188 (3/16)||.031 (1/32)||43||129||White||0.62|
|4100075||.125 (1/8)||.250 (1/4)||.063 (1/16)||71||213||White||1.51|
|4100327||.500 (1/2)||.750 (3/4)||.125 (1/8)||50||150||White||10|
|4100495||1.000||1.250 (1-1/4)||.125 (1/8)||28||84||White||17.96|
[B] Limited stock item; lead times and minimums may apply –call for details.
Sold by standard coil length only (50 ft.). Add length suffix to part number when ordering.
Example: 50 ft. of 1/8″ ID x 3/16″ OD tubing is part number 410 0047-50.
OD is the critical dimension for fittings application.
All custom products are subject to minimum order quantities and lead times. For other custom options, please contact us.